- Parents & Community
- Realtime Parent Portal
- Parent Guide Calendar
- School Year Calendar 14-15
- Contacting Administration
- Directions To Our Schools
- District Employee Directory
- Delayed Opening/Early Dismissal
- Jefferson Twp. Links
- Lunch Menus
- Mathematics Resources
- Parents: You Matter (Video)
- Rewarding Minds
- School Nurses
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Senior Gold Card App
- Suggestion Box
- JTHS 25th Anniversary Booklet
- JTHS 50th Anniversary Booklet
- JTHS 50th Anniversary Presentation
- District Offices
- Board of Ed.
- Central Office & Superintendent
Superintendent of Schools
Ms. Dora E. Zeno
Members of the Board of Education
The BOE seeks to develop an effective Communications Plan which fosters an environment that invites all stakeholders to participate in achieving the District’s mission, goals, and educational priorities.
The Board of Education e-mail system will enable you to communicate directly to all nine elected members and the Superintendent of Schools.* In accordance with BOE procedure, the Board shall refer all issues to the Superintendent who shall investigate your concerns. The Superintendent shall expeditiously report the issue, findings, and resolution to the full Board.
Your thoughts are important to us, and we appreciate your time and effort in the pursuit of improved communication and educational betterment.
*To e-mail the Board of Education enter