Parent Teacher Association
The Parent-Teacher Association is an association of parents and teachers dedicated to the education of children. It plans its programs and activities in order to help meet the needs of all school children. The listed objectives of this association are the following:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the training of a child.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantage in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.