- Parents & Community
- Realtime Parent Portal
- Parent Guide Calendar
- School Year Calendar 15-16
- School Year Calendar 16-17
- Contacting Administration
- Directions To Our Schools
- District Employee Directory
- Delayed Opening/Early Dismissal
- Jefferson Twp. Links
- Lunch Menus
- Mathematics Resources
- Parents: You Matter (Video)
- Rewarding Minds
- School Nurses
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Senior Gold Card App
- Suggestion Box
- Camp Invention
- JTHS 25th Anniversary Booklet
- JTHS 50th Anniversary Booklet
- JTHS 50th Anniversary Presentation
- District Offices
- Board of Ed.
- Central Office & Superintendent
Children with Special Needs
Helping Children with Learning Disabilities to Succeed
Family and Childrearing
Excellent site from Disney with tips on raising children.
Ideas for moms and dads from Sesame Street Parents.
Topics include nutrition, friendships and much more.
101 Ways Parents Can Help Students Achieve
A booklet from the American Association of School Administrators, is a valuable tool for principals, teachers, and parents.
Helping Children Succeed in School
This is a program written by University of Illinois Extension educators that gives successful strategies for parents and caregivers to help their children succeed in school.
Parents Guide to the Internet