Welcome Back Sophomores!!
Congratulations, you survived your freshmen year at JTHS! Sophomore year is very important on your path toward graduation. You will further refine your career interests and goals, select courses that will prepare you to reach your goals, and you should continue to be involved in our community. Academic excellence is always important and you should dedicate yourself to your studies throughout the year.
There are several things you should keep in mind over the course of your second year at
Jefferson Township High School.
SOPHOMORES TO-DO LIST:
- Get to know your school counselor. Stop by to say hello.
- Check the guidance website and your class page periodically.
- Keep improving your academics. Stay on top of your homework and see your teachers for extra help.
- Get to know your teachers!
- Set short and long term goals. Discuss your goals with your parents and/or your school counselor.
- The PSAT will be offered in October at JTHS. This test is designed for juniors, however, sophomores may
take the PSAT for additional practice. Sign up for this test, when advertised, in the guidance office.
- Get involved or stay involved! Work on building your college resume now.