Mileage Reimbursement

  • All mileage claims must be approved by your supervisor/principal and submitted to the Business Office at minimum on a quarterly basis and no later than June 30.

    A Travel Certification form must be completed and submitted with your first mileage claim request per school year.

    Reimbursements are paid in the form of a "live" check sent via interoffice mail, not as part of payroll and/or direct deposit.


    Thank you.