Important information for families:
Due to the extension of Federal and State Child Nutrition programs, school meals will be FREE for ALL STUDENTS. Menus and other information about the food service program can be found on the district website: https://www.jefftwp.org/page458.
Wednesday, Meal Distributions for All Virtual Learners: Beginning on Wednesday, 9/9/2020, students participating in the all-virtual program will be able to pick up a week's worth of meals on Wednesdays at the Middle School Cafeteria, 1000 Weldon Road, Oak Ridge, from 11:00am - 1:30pm. Please remember to wear a face covering and follow social distancing guidelines while waiting for meals.
Please follow the directions below for picking up student meals:
- Enter high school parking lot near athletic wing.
- Follow road behind high school all the way up to the middle school (athletic fields will be on your left).
- Remain in your vehicle and maintain proper social distancing protocols; i.e masks must be worn.
- Food service personnel will be located near the rear of the middle school parking lot to direct you to where to get your meals.
- Personnel will be on hand to assist with directing traffic.
If your family is in need of food, the following organizations are available to provide assistance:
Please click HERE for notice regarding the selection of our Food Service Manamgement Company.
Greetings from Pomptonian Food service. You can find information about our school lunch programs, catering information, and prices from the links to the left.
If you are looking for work and would like to join our team please contact us!
We are always looking for new hires at any of our schools in District.
Call Eric Ventriglia at 973-697-3106 or email at EVentriglia@jefftwp.org . Thank you!
Pomptonian Food Services
Director of Food Service
(973) 697-3535 x5878