For all new/incoming students: After completing the online registration process, contact Mary Judge at (973) 663-5780 ex 5094 to set up a residency verification appointment.
Requirements and documents for all new, incoming students:
- Student's original birth certificate (photocopies cannot be accepted)
- Must be a current resident of Jefferson Township and provide proof of residency at the residency verification appointment.
- Homeowners: Current picture identification along with the most recent mortgage statement, deed to the home, or current tax bill.
- Renters: Current picture identification, current rental/lease agreement, and utility bill (cable, electric, etc.).
- Families who live in Jefferson and do not own or rent the property: The homeowner or renter must accompany the parent/guardian to the residency verification appointment. Please see above for documents required for registration.
Families that do not have the necessary and complete documentation will be asked to reschedule.
2019-20 Kindergarten parents: If your child is currently enrolled and or attending a program at Milton School please call the school directly before registering online. (E.T. Briggs school: 973-663-0900; Milton School: 973-697-4742)
Inclement Weather: In the event of a snow delay, appointments prior to 9:30 will need to be rescheduled. In the event of a snow closure, all appointments will need to be rescheduled.