For all new incoming students: After completing the online registration process, please contact Mary Judge at (973) 663-5780 ex 5094 to set up a residency verification appointment.
Requirements and documents for all new, incoming students:
- Student's original birth certificate (photocopies cannot be accepted)
- Must be a current resident of Jefferson Township and provide proof of residency at the residency verification appointment.
- Homeowners: Current picture identification along with the most recent mortgage statement, the deed to the home, or current tax bill.
- Renters: Current picture identification, current rental/lease agreement, and utility bill (cable, electric, etc.).
- Families who live in Jefferson and do not own or rent the property: The homeowner or renter named on the lease must accompany the parent/guardian to the residency verification appointment. Please see the above for documents required for registration.
Families that do not have the necessary and complete documentation will be asked to reschedule.
2020-21 Kindergarten parents: If your child is currently enrolled and or attending a program at Milton School please call the school directly before registering online. (E.T. Briggs school: 973-663-0900; Milton School: 973-697-4742)
Inclement Weather: In the event of a snow delay, appointments prior to 9:30 will need to be rescheduled. In the event of a snow closure, all appointments will need to be rescheduled.